Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Spark in My Life

I am an avid coffee drinker.  Starbucks is my worst enemy.  I LOVE STARBUCKS LATTES!!  I have a Keurig at home that was the best Christmas present I could have asked for.  

My co-workers can always tell if I have not had my coffee yet in the morning.  In fact, I am usually so busy first thing in the mornings at work, that often times, I would not have enough time to brew an entire pot of coffee.  After about 2 years of being very grumpy because I would not have had a chance to brew my coffee, my boss finally purchased a Keurig for our office.  This way it was never an excuse as to why I was grumpy because I could brew myself a cup in less than a minute.  

I never would have thought that there would come a time that I would no longer yearn for my morning cup of coffee.  If you would have told me there was a product out there that could replace my coffee and I would feel so much better, I promise I would have told you (for a lack of better terms) to go suck an egg.  I could never be without my coffee!  

My stepmother has been talking about her Spark for several years now.  Up until a few weeks ago, I would always brush her off and not dig in to much more of what Spark was all about.  I had never even tried one until the day we were introduced to the business side of Advocare.  I had a fruit punch and it was pretty tasty.  It wasn't until we started the 24 Day Challenge that Spark changed my life!

On day 1 of the challenge, I remember sitting down at my desk and yawning profusely as I usually do.  I am always very sleepy in the mornings no matter how much or how little sleep I have gotten.  I figured it was time to drink my Spark.  I prepared my pretty pink drink because I had the fruit punch flavor.  Again, it was pretty tasty.  I then went about continuing my work as usual, not really thinking too much about it.

About an hour or two later, it dawned on me that I hadn't yawned since I finished drinking my Spark!  I got a lot of work done and was pretty focused while doing it.  So the mental clarity and focus part that Advocare advertises about their Spark really has some merit.  

So now I have to say that I am hooked.  I am obsessed actually with this wonderful product that I was introduced to.  It has definitely put a Spark in my life.  I have had at least one Spark everyday for the past 2 weeks.  Between that and the rest of the Advocare products I am taking, I feel better than I have in a very long time.  I am telling everybody I know about Spark and letting them sample it for themselves.  

Let me know if you want to try it too and I will get you a sample.  If you are already a fan and want to buy some, I have it in stock, or you can order by clicking the picture below.  




Put a Spark in your life and Be Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment