Saturday, September 13, 2014

Not a Diet... A challenge to Live a Healthier Lifestyle

When starting the 24 Day Challenge the majority of people I talked to about it would tell the, "You don't need to diet!  Why are you going on a diet?"  Anybody that knows me, knows I am a little woman all of about 115lbs.  (Did I just reveal that?)  So when I have started this challenge, they cannot understand why I would be particiating in this.

I have looked at it this way.  I may be little, but I am anything but in shape and I have felt terrible most of the time.  I don't work out or believe in much things "healthy."  I was once called skinny fat.  I guess that's an interesting description, but at the same time it makes sense.  

I started this challenge not to diet.  I want to start living a healthier lifestyle.  I want to be healthier and feel better.  So far it has been successful.  I have been on the challenge now for 16 days and I have to say I feel amazing!  I truely can't believe how much better I feel.  I sleep better, I have had less headaches and jusy all around feel better.  

So what do I say when people don't want to do the challenge because they don't want to "diet?"  It's not a diet at all.  It is a challenge to live a healthier lifestyle.  That is all.

Are you ready to start the challege?  Email me for help and support or click the link below.  If I can do it, so can you!



No comments:

Post a Comment