Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Infamous 24 Day Challenge

Today actually marks day 10 of our 24 day challenge.  We are through the cleanse phase and on to the max phase.  I will continue my blog with guides and details on how to make the most out of the 24 day challenge, but this post is to elaborate on our personal experiences.  

In the first 10 days, my husband has lost 8 lbs and I have lost 3 lbs.  I feel much better than I have felt in a long time.  I actually just noticed that over the past 3 nights I have slept more soundly.  For those that know me, my sleep habits are extremely poor.  I toss and turn all night and am usually lucky to get a sound 2-3 hours of sleep.  Now that I think about it, I don't think I have woken up in the middle of the night at all.

For that to just dawn on me is an amazing feeling!  Then the rest starts to hit me.  This may actually be what my body has been needing.  To clear out all of the nastiness that I put in my body on a regular basis.  You know the good stuff that is actually horrible for you...  coffee, Coke, fatty greasy foods, sugar, sugar and more sugar.  The stuff that destroys your body.  It has been flushed out.  I have not had a soda in 10 days and I feel great!

So now I conclude with a message to my readers.  I obviously needed to practice what I was preaching.  I needed to see for myself that this could and does actually work.  Not only can you lose weight, but you feel great.  I look forward to being able to continue to share my journey with you.  





No comments:

Post a Comment